Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Up Coming Classes

Bead Embroidery
I have the rest of January lined up for classes as follows:

January 15     10:00 am                    Russian Spiral           Gemstone & Bead
January 15      7:00 pm                     Russian Leaves          Delray Beach/My house
January 16     10:00 am                    Peach Blossom          Gemstone & Bead
January 17     7:00 pm                     Beginning Kumihimo  Delray Beach/My house
January 21     7:00 pm                     Russian Leaves          Delray Beach/My house
January 22     10:30 am                    Bead Embroidery       Art Sea & Living
January 23     10:30 am                    Shapes Bracelet         Gemstone & Bead

Contact me or post questions/details.  Too much information to list here.  A few photos of the classes are below.  If you wish to have a weekly calendar emailed to you, contact me to be put on that list.

Russian Leaves
Shapes Bracelet

Kumihimo Basic Rope  (Leaves/flowers/toggle not part of class)

Russian Spiral


No comments:

Post a Comment