Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall Is In The Air

For the first time in a long time, I am experiencing  Fall!  The temperature is cold in the morning with that nice crisp smell and the leaves have me standing and staring at the intense color.  I think the reds are my favorite and that yummy orange - throw in a bit of green and you have a color palate only nature can create.

Being a bit focused on Fall (because it's right outside my window), I was thrilled when I received Toho's new semi-glazed 11/0 seed beads.  I love the richness of the greens and the burnt hint of the orange/red.  They do come in blues and purples also, but I just couldn't resist creating some Russian Leaves with the fall colors.   They are matte with a semi-gloss finish that seems to give them a bit of texture.    It's always fun to see new beads and for me, I have a love affair with the 11/0 and 15/0 rounds.  Currently the semi-glazed come in 11/0 and 8/0.  

For those of you not experiencing Fall right now, Toho has posted a desert creation using these beads.  

Available from Esther Beadwork.





No comments:

Post a Comment