Monday, August 24, 2009

Earn FREE Beads

Now that I have your attention, here is the deal. I was in the gym this morning and was thinking about some of my friends that need a bit of assistance in workout motivation...so here it is. Any student of my class or teacher who works out 6 times earns free beads. Not sure what they will be yet, but we all need to think very serious about our health and the stronger we are the longer we can bead!!!!!!! So, let's get beading and biking, walking, lifting, climbing, etc.!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think this has MY name all over it. You are too funny, Kim. You definately know how to push my buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks for getting me back to the gym...I only need to go 2 more times before I get FREE BEADS!!! Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete